Updated on 11/17/2021
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?#
Under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free movement of these data and by the That Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), the person responsible of the treatment of your personal data will be Nexus Live, SL, Society with registered office in Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 672, Barcelona (08010), with contact email firstname.lastname@example.org and with CIF B67560854, which is inscribed in the registry Mercantil from Barcelona to Tomo 47163, Folio 166, sheet B-543244, inscription B-543244 (hereinafter, Nexus).
Likewise, you can contact our data protection delegate (hereinafter, DPO) in the email email@example.com.
What personal data will we deal with?#
For the access and use of the APP by the user, Nexus will deal with the following personal data:
- IP adress
- Usernames on your Twitch account, Tiktok, Instagram Reels and other analog platforms.
With what purpose are we going to treat your personal data?#
The legal basis that legitimizes the treatment of your personal data for the following purposes by Nexus is the express consent of the user.
- Manage registration in the App, Twitch, Instagram, Tiktok, YouTube and other analog platforms and verify the identity of the user.
- Properly provide the requested services and available on the APP.
- Management, where appropriate, of the user's participation in promotions and / or contests available on the APP.
- If Nexus need to deal with personal data for the advertising insertion segmented in the APP, the prior and express consent of users would be required, informing what personal data would be subject to treatment, with what purposes and other requirements foreseen in the legislation applicable in matters of personal data protection.
- We will treat your personal data with the purpose of facilitating the conversion of videos from the user account on Twitch into clips suitable for other platforms such as Tiktok, Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts, among others.
How long will your personal data be preserved?#
We will keep personal data while the user is registered in the APP, as well as while the user decides not to exercise his right of opposition to the treatment of his personal data.
Likewise, we will keep the personal data of the user during the period that the current legislation establishes in order to comply with our liability obligations.
What rights do you have as interested?#
As a user of the APP, the current legislation allows the following rights to exercise:
- Request access to personal data related to the user, being able to know if we are treating your personal data and access your personal data.
- Request the suppression of the user's personal data to the extent that they are no longer needed for the purpose that was communicated, or in the event that we no longer count with the necessary legitimation to continue with their treatment.
- Request the limitation of the treatment, in some cases, so we can suspend the treatment temporarily or keep them beyond the time established when the user may need it.
- Request the rectification of the personal data of the user in case they were inaccurate.
- Oppose the treatment
- Oppose to be subject to automated decisions, including the preparation of profiles based on user behavior on the APP.
- To revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without this affecting the legality of previous treatment based on express consent.
- Request the portability of the data, which will be provided with the user in a structured format, commonly used or mechanical reading.
- To file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if the user believes that we have not attended him correctly.
We have forms for the exercise of user rights, which you can request us via email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail. If the user prefers, he can use the forms prepared by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the competent authority.
These forms must be signed electronically or be accompanied by the Vigor DNI photocopy of the user.
In the case of representation, you must attach a copy of the current DNI of the representative along with your request.
Likewise, it may submit a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection if it considers that such rights have been violated.
We will inform the user about the actions derived from his request within a maximum period of one month, which may extend two more months when it comes to particularly complex requests and we will notify this expansion within the first month. In those cases that we do not attend your request, we will inform you of it, motivating your refusal within a period of one month since your presentation.
Let's give your personal data?#
Do we make automated decisions?#
Nexus will be able to carry out the automated decision making, including the preparation of profiles based on its behavior, following the following logic: the behavioral tracking systems installed in their terminal with their express consent can derive in the advertising insertion in the adapted app to the behavior of the user. The user can at all times oppose the appearance and sending of this advertising requesting it at the email address email@example.com.
The consequences of such automated treatments for you would be the elaboration of a profile according to your preferences and the visualization and reception of advertising content derived from your navigation.
What data are required?#
To register on the APP, the user must provide its email in the registration form, or you must link your account on the APP. In case of not doing so you will not be able to use by the APP.
Are international data transfers made?#
International data transfers are not made.
Esta política informa al usuario que Nexus Clips utiliza los servicios API de YouTube como un recurso en línea al que nuestro sitio web puede vincular o hacer referencia de otro modo al que puede acceder a través de nuestro sitio web ("Servicios de terceros"). Por lo tanto, nuestro sitio web utiliza los servicios API de YouTube, y usted acepta estar sujeto a los Términos de servicio de YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/t/terms), la Política de privacidad (https://policies.google.com/privacy) y los Términos de servicio de los servicios de API (https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/api-services-terms-of-service) al interactuar con el contenido y los servicios de YouTube a través de nuestro sitio web. No asumimos ninguna responsabilidad por el contenido o las prácticas de privacidad de los Servicios de terceros. Le recomendamos que revise detenidamente las políticas de privacidad de los Servicios de terceros a los que acceda.
Nexus Clips’ use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy (https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy#additional_requirements_for_specific_api_scopes), including the Limited Use requirements.
Además del procedimiento normal de Nexus Clips para eliminar datos almacenados, podrá revocar los datos de los Servicios API de YouTube a través de la página de configuración de seguridad de Google en https://myaccount.google.com/permissions